Good Bye 2012

By : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 Ada : 0 Comments Labels :
2012..
a year of bittersweet..
one of the bitterness is when my mother and my friend,Izyan got to the hospital because they were having the dengue fever... :'(
one of the sweetness is of course when i got my PMR's result..
Alhamdulillah,23 of my school's PMR candidates got straight A's..
whether my other besties like Izyan and Qairanee didn't get as me,Wahida and Jannah got..
I still proud with them..
because they already did their best..

and that is my class..
they are all awesome..
this moment is when the result came out..
from left-Humairah,Izyan,me and Yaya
okay,i know,my face is a bit weird in that picture ..
btw,sorry  for some grammatical errors..
-nobody is perfect-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry kalau lambat reply..
if ada urgent questions,do email me at (nurnajihahbtanuar@gmail.com)..